Rich new features make it the most advanced enterprise records management solution for the SharePoint platform, delivering capabilities records managers in the marketplace have been demanding
Vancouver, BC and Boston, MA – September 20, 2012 – Collabware, makers of Collabware CLM for SharePoint records management software, is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its product.
Unique in the marketplace, Collabware CLM for SharePoint offers both electronic and physical records management, advanced content lifecycle management capabilities, full compliance control and a fantastic user experience for both records managers and end users.
Collabware CLM Version 2.3 streamlines records management processes and enables greater end-user engagement. The new version includes an impressive array of additional features and capabilities:
- built according to the US Department of Defence Electronic Records Management Software Applications Design Criteria Standard (DoD 5015.02-STD)
- globally distributed jurisdictional records management from a centralized interface
- bulk, multi-participant disposition approval workflow system
- complete automation of content classification and record declaration across multiple SharePoint farms with no IT configuration or intervention
- comprehensive dashboard with real-time feeds of records management activities across the environment
- expanded file-plan manager options
- policy-driven content metadata auto-population
- multi-lingual support (English, French, and Spanish)
“Our customers can find further efficiencies and save more time by implementing the latest version of Collabware CLM for SharePoint,” says Graham Sibley, CEO of Collabware. He adds, “The additional features in version 2.3 ensure that the combination of SharePoint and Collabware CLM delivers the most user friendly and comprehensive records management capabilities available on the SharePoint platform .”
Collabware is proud to be the first and only vendor to offer records managers a comprehensive content lifecycle management product for Microsoft SharePoint. From content creation to record destruction, our end-to-end solution offers a superior user experience, advanced records management features, and complete compliance control – at a much lower cost.
With offices in Vancouver, BC and Boston, MA, Collabware has a team of innovative, highly experienced individuals who have deep SharePoint knowledge and superior development skills. Our team is entirely focused on delivering value and helping you: reduce costs; optimize business processes; adhere to statutory and industry compliance; protect your reputation; improve worker productivity and efficiency; share and exploit knowledge; migrate information from legacy systems; and maximize your investment in Microsoft SharePoint.