Rich new features make it the most advanced enterprise records management solution for the SharePoint platform, delivering capabilities records managers in the marketplace have been demanding
Vancouver, BC and Boston, MA – September 20, 2012 – Collabware, makers of Collabware CLM for SharePoint records management software, is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its product.
Unique in the marketplace, Collabware CLM for SharePoint offers both electronic and physical records management, advanced content lifecycle management capabilities, full compliance control and a fantastic user experience for both records managers and end users.
Collabware CLM Version 2.3 streamlines records management processes and enables greater end-user engagement. The new version includes an impressive array of additional features and capabilities:
- built according to the US Department of Defence Electronic Records Management Software Applications Design Criteria Standard (DoD 5015.02-STD)
- globally distributed jurisdictional records management from a centralized interface
- bulk, multi-participant disposition approval workflow system
- complete automation of content classification and record declaration across multiple SharePoint farms with no IT configuration or intervention
- comprehensive dashboard with real-time feeds of records management activities across the environment
- expanded file-plan manager options
- policy-driven content metadata auto-population
- multi-lingual support (English, French, and Spanish)
“Our customers can find further efficiencies and save more time by implementing the latest version of Collabware CLM for SharePoint,” says Graham Sibley, CEO of Collabware. He adds, “The additional features in version 2.3 ensure that the combination of SharePoint and Collabware CLM delivers the most user friendly and comprehensive records management capabilities available on the SharePoint platform .”
Collabware provides intelligent enterprise content management (ECM) software for SharePoint that improves information and records management, and enhances the way people communicate, collaborate, and consume information. Our software ensures regulatory and legal compliance, increases team productivity, protects sensitive data, and helps organizations quickly locate information needed to make better decisions. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with regional offices around the globe, our team supports a wide range of customers including Fortune 1000-regulated enterprises and public-sector organizations.
Angela Dion, Collabware