What does the next generation of records management look like? Join us on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 for an in-depth look at how the capabilities of Collabware CLM for SharePoint can be utilized to rapidly implement a cost-effective, user experience driven enterprise records management solution on top of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. We'll be hosting a live webinar where we'll examine the following capabilities of Collabware CLM for SharePoint:
- Designed for End Users
- Easily create, declare and locate records
- Surface relevant content to users, by role or activity
- Consistent user experience across portals
- Designed for Record Managers
- Enforce Information Policy and Compliance
- Automate record collection and declaration
- Centralized file plan design and management
- Designed for IT
- Dramatically reduce implementation time
- Automated SharePoint configuration
- Scalable and supports best practices
- Designed for the Organization
- Increase information worker productivity
- Leverage existing investment in SharePoint
During this webinar we’ll examine what it takes to implement a successful records management solution using Collabware CLM for SharePoint, including all of the prerequisite, implementation, and transition activities your organization will need to expect and plan for.
Who should attend?
- Records Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Business Analysts
If you are considering implementing records management using Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, then you won't want to miss this webinar.
Webinar Registration: Enterprise Records Management with Collabware CLM for SharePoint
See you there!